With plasterboards placed on plasterboard trestles, you can work at an ergonomic
height and reduce the risk of damages to the boards. The plasterboard trestles are
delivered without end protection to ensure that there is enough friction against the
floor. Plasterboard manufacturers recommend that the boards are placed on trestles
with max 60 cm intervals, which means that you need three plasterboard trestles
for a normal plasterboard.
- A plasterboard trestle can be loaded with up to 500 kg, evenly distributed over the trestle.
- The trestles are made of painted steel profiles and are foldable for easy transportation and storage.
- Delivered without end protection to provide better grip on floor.
- Available in one-pack and 80-pack.
- When you buy an 80-pack, a transportation rack is also included, the rack can also be customized to a smaller number of trestles.