Extra Wide Triple Combination LadderWibe Ladders - Global Find store
This ladder is an all-rounder with great potential, perfect for the tradesmen amongst you. Can be used as an extending ladder with double extension or as a standing ladder, where the connection point indicates your maximum standing height.
- The stable side profiles make for a sturdy ladder that feels safe when you climb it.
- The top section can easily be disconnected and used separately.
- The combination fittings mean the ladder can be set up as a combination ladder without any ladder section having to be reversed.
- The strong joints securing the rungs run right through the section – the rungs have a coarse grain pattern.
- A Type 2 Stabiliser Bar is included to give the ladder additional stability.
Additional information: Anti-skid (spare part, 4-pack) Art. No. 810131. Must be braced or anchored in accordance with Swedish Work Environment Authority regulations.
|Art. no.||Model||Stabiliser included||B1||B4||L||L1||L5||Profile||Use as a combination ladder||H||B||Number of steps||Weight|
|View image||585370||WKS Y3-6,7 SF||Yes||400 mm||1100 mm||6700 mm||2800 mm||1800 mm||67/20||Yes||2400 mm||512 mm||9+9+9||20 kg|
|View image||585375||WKS Y3-7,6 SF||Yes||400 mm||1100 mm||7600 mm||3100 mm||2100 mm||67/20||Yes||2700 mm||512 mm||10+10+10||24 kg|
|Art. no.||Transport height||Transport length||Transport width||EAN|
|585370||160 mm||2770 mm||585 mm||7318125853702 .|
|585375||160 mm||3070 mm||585 mm||7318125853757 .|