1 / 3
RRP (excl VAT)
- Splayed legs provide increased stability.
- Strong aluminium profile provides stability without making the trestle heavy.
- Large and stable standing area of 300x620 mm..
- Two sturdy braces lock the trestle in its open position, providing additional stability.
- The treads are 80 mm deep with high ridges for enhanced non-slip safety.
A sturdy and safe trestle with extra splayed legs in order to meet the higher stability requirements in the Finnish market. Equipped with deep comfortable steps and a large platform with a coarse anti-slip pattern. The lowest trestle (0,5 m) is labelled a good choice for safe work.
When RISE inspects ladders, it uses European Standard EN 131 as well as the rather more stringent regulations of Swedish Standard SS 2091. These requirements are imposed by the Swedish Work Environment Authority in Regulation AFS 2004:3 to protect your safety. All of our ladders, trestle steps and step stool ladders meet these high requirements and are therefore permitted to carry a label certifying that the ladder has been approved. Our certificate for portable ladders bears the number 102 102 and 1404-17.
Safety equipment and other related products