1 / 8
RRP (excl VAT)
- Strong aluminium profile provides stability without making the trestle steps heavy.
- Top plate of 300x600 mm with an integrated handle allowing the steps to be carried around with ease.
- Two sturdy stays lock the trestle steps out in their open position, giving them additional stability.
- The treads are 80 mm deep and grooved to ensure excellent anti-slip protection.
- The top plate has plastic end protectors to prevent items like cables becoming trapped in the hinged area.
Stable and safe trestle steps that can take heavy-duty use on a daily basis. Equipped with deep, comfortable treads and well-proportioned top plate. The lowest trestle (0,5 m) is labelled a good choice for safe work.
When RISE inspects ladders, it uses European Standard EN 131 as well as the rather more stringent regulations of Swedish Standard SS 2091. These requirements are imposed by the Swedish Work Environment Authority in Regulation AFS 2004:3 to protect your safety. All of our ladders, trestle steps and step stool ladders meet these high requirements and are therefore permitted to carry a label certifying that the ladder has been approved. Our certificate for portable ladders bears the number 102 102 and 1404-17.
1 / 3
Safety equipment and other related products